Residential building and business
Z.P. Carlo Alberto S.r.l.
Casa Garagno di Roccabigliera
First built in the XVII century purchased by Earl Garagno of Roccabigliera during the second city extension. The building is articulated in a C shape around a rectangular courtyard, and the stables, remodeled in 1867, also have a small inner courtyard. The restoration interventions were to save the building without altering its consolidated historical characteristics, respecting its original design and decorations. The main staircase has been substituted, although the original design was maintained, the outside portico has been enlightened and illuminated, giving back to the building its original facade.